Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


KIRA☆KIRA KEN PAPER Vol. 10
Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It has been a LOOOOONG while since I updated KKKP. But I blame that on Kenken's lack of actvity.

BUT FINALLY THE TRACKLIST FOR KENKEN'S DVD IS OUT! AND COVER TOO!



Ken Hirai Films Vol.10 Ken Hirai Live Tour 2008“FAKIN’POP”at OSAKA-JO HALL
On sale 2008.12.17
¥6615 (Blu-ray)
¥5775 (Limited Edition 2 DVD)
¥5040 (Regular Edition)

* Limited Edition 2 DVD version comes with 20 page booklet and Digipak.
* The 2nd DVD of the Limited Edition contains Tour Documentary video.

Tracklist for main DVD:

1.「POP STAR」
2.「君はス・テ・キ♡」
3.「fake star」
4.「UPSET」
5.「哀歌(エレジー)」
6.「Pain」
7.「瞳をとじて」
8.「even if –piano instrumental-」
9.「思いがかさなるその前に・・・」
10.「キャンバス」
11.「LIFE is...」
12.「even if」
13.「君の好きなとこ」
14.「Twenty!Twenty!Twenty!」
15.「Strawberry Sex」
16.「KISS OF LIFE」
17.「Love Love Love」

-encore-
18.「いつか離れる日が来ても」
19.「写真」

Pretty much what I'd expected Kenken to sing - the standard POP STAR, Hitomi wo Tojite, Omoi ga Kasanaru Sono Mae ni... BUT! HE'S GOING TO SING UPSET AND TWENTY! TWENTY! TWENTY! That would be so awesome to watch!

And the cover is cracktastic. IT'S SO NICE AND GHEY AND SPARKLY ALL AT ONCE! Sigh, now I know why I love Kenken so much. *Feels fuzzy* Go preorder Kenken fans! I've already preordered mine! YAY!

[Edit]

I've updated this post with the bigger picture of the cover AND AND AND!!!



KENKEN CROTCH AND EXPOSED SKIN ZOMGAH! ASDFGHJKL. AND GHEY SEQUIN-ED RED BELT!

Labels: ,

9 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?