Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


MUSEKININ SHADOW BOY!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008

These arrived on the day of my blog's anniversary, so it was a nice anniversary surprise for me!

These are very possibly the last purchases of this year too, considering AAA pushed back their single to next freaking January. Bah.

Anyways, first up, as the title suggests is...



Kanjani 8 - Musekinin Hero (LE A, LE B, RE)

Kyahaha, I totally went nuts because I thought the covers were cute. And me being curious and all decided to open just ONE to see how the pictures inside looked. Well, here's how the single looks inside:



Bloody hell. NO EXTRA PICTURES?! The one at the top is the Digipak which the LE A and B came in, and the gold one is the lyrics sheet. No pictures whatsoever. I feel cheated.

Needless to say, I didn't open the other two. I already know how the RE one looks, and judging from the LE A, LE B must not be very interesting either.

Next is...



Hey! Say! JUMP - Mayonaka no Shadow Boy (LE)

THE COVER IS SO PRETTY! As with my HSJ singles (except the first one), I keep them all unopened, so I didn't open this one either. BUT THE COVER AND THE BACK IS SO PRETTY! It's times like this that I'm glad I stuck to supporting HSJ. I HAVE ALL THE LE & FP SINGLES YOU HEAR YOU NEW HSJ FANGIRLS! TAKE THAT HA!

Ahem.

I'm 4 singles away to hitting 100 singles! Well, technically I HAVE bought 100 singles. The other 4 being Arashi's LE "We can make it!" (sold to Angelia), Arashi's LE "Aozora Pedal" (gave to Angelia), AAA's "DRAGON FIRE" and "Kirei na Sora" (I re-bought them because I wanted the first press videos, so now I have duplicates, great).

But, I want the 100 singles to be 100 DIFFERENT singles, so 4 more to go it is! I think I already know what number 100 might be, so we'll see how things go.

Labels: , ,

17 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?