Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


TRANSLATIONS! YAY!
Monday, November 24, 2008

Everyone knows I'm really really bad at Japanese, but that doesn't stop me from trying to translate all those damn Japanese blog entries I see. Here's some I've done recently!

Narimiya Hiroki



Damn that woman.

When I told her I wanted my clothes back, I didn't expect she'd send them back to my workplace with bicycle tracks on them.

I'm never sleeping with a biker-hottie ever again. Her ass feels no pain even when my "bicycle seat" felt like it was going to break off.

And don't even ask how I got out of her house without my clothes. Let's just say that panty thief in the neighbourhood recently had good reasons to do so....

Kamiji Yusuke (aka that Shuuchishin dude)



Oops!

Looks like the condom broke again and again and again!

:D

DAIGO



Doh.

I am like. High and wasted. HEHHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHHHHH.

jgMFGMJHCFrfvfgoitg.

That's what my keyboard types when I slam my head against it. HURHURHUR. I think I am so hilarious. HURHURHUR.

Yaguchi Mari



Yeah that's me.

I want all you silly folks to believe that I wake up with make-up, fake eyelashes and perfect hair every morning!

I shoot fairy dust out of my butt too. Teehee!

Mukai Osamu



Sigh.

She was loads of fun last night.

Atae Shinjiro (AAA)

Whee I went out shopping today and got myself an early Christmas present!



Here it is!



I bet you can't guess what it does!

Oh boy, too tired from all the translating. Who knew stars were so dirty!

(Random housekeeping note: If you've noticed, my blog's counter has dropped rather drastically. xD That's because I've removed the 6656 hits that I got before I started using this counter [the previous counter was a bitch]. But it's making up for the 6656 hits rather rapidly, so yay! Please keep supporting me and my crazy Jpop antics!)

(Random personal note: I really have to apologize for the lack of posts for these few weeks, but school's been a real bitch and I have basically no time for a life. I'll still try to post something every week, so no worries! Just be more forgiving if it takes like 5 or 6 days for me to come up with something remotely interesting to read. xD)

Labels: , , , , ,

5 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?