Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


HAMASAKI AYUMI IS A LESBIAN.... prude?
Friday, November 28, 2008

What is with Jpop and lesbianism? Is being lesbo the new ghey?

Anyways, it seems our dear Ayumi has finally gotten sick of men and has started moving in towards THE WOMEN. Thank god I'm a guy, this whole new Ayulesbo thing gives me the creeps.



Oh God, I think lesbianism made Ayumi fugly! D:



AYUMI WATCHING YOUUUU.



I'm kinda confused about the whole ethnicity thing in this PV. She's singing in Japanese, has the PV set in a Chinese town yet looks Caucasian? It's like she's trying to be the new United Nations or something. Nonetheless, she looks pretty decent in this Shanghai-esque getup! Finally she's getting things right!



.... And I take back what I said. WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO CHANGE INTO THIS GODAWFUL OUTFIT?! It's like inspired by ducks and poodles! D:



That's the amount of poor birds that has to die for her headpiece. Poor little birdies!

Anyways, let's just move on to the more important stuff. AYULESBIANISM!



That's the woman/man/IAMCONFUSED she's supposed attracted to. She seems to be a cougar. Hmm. Don't really like her.

So after watching the terribly gawdy performance that Ayumi did, one would think it would merit a kiss (or a fu... you know what I mean) for the poor girl (the audience, not Ayumi) or something.

But Ayumi being the prude she is....



... just decides to rub her nose in the girl's face. Ayumi's such a disappointment as a lesbian. I think I prefer Lesbo Kumi.

Oh well, at least the girl got to rub up against Ayumi's butt and feel Ayumi's tummy!



To be fair, I do quite like this red outfit (it was better than the menses dress at least) and the headpiece. She does look classy in it! Pity about the Pooduckle outfit.



How is it that every single time Ayumi is in her undergarments (which seems to always cover up EVERYTHING), she has to look forlorn at some mysterious place while sitting down? DOES SHE NEVER LIE DOWN IN HER UNDERGARMENTS AT ALL?!



Ayumi sitting around in her undergarments in Mirrorcle World

See what I mean?



I initially thought that this was the same outfit as the first one, but it is not! Immensely similar though. Her stylists must be running out of ideas. Somehow, she suits this classic beauty look. Maybe she should have just been born in another era. Hmm.



Also, what would possess a person to appear in a superstar's PV MAKING SUCH AN UGLY FACE?! It's not even a split second thing - she held it while blowing out non-existant smoke or something! If I were her, I'd dig a hole and never come out ever again.



THE AYUGHEYNESS IS RUBBING OFF ON HER DANCERS! A shirtless guy dancing with another guy with their bodies touching each other! RUN HOMOPHOBES! IT IS CONTAGIOUS!

And a totally random note:



At least she had the sense to use a totally hot guy (is he one of her regular dancers? I can't tell) in her PV. DAMN. How is she turning lesbo with guys like that around her?

Labels:

5 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?