Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Christmas Purchases!
Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tis' the season to spend money FALALALALALALALALA~

Ahem.

I've been missing and a terrible blogger because it's Christmas and I have to work. D: And school's also a bitch, so basically everything is not in my favor.

But no worries! I've finished compiling my top 30 songs of 2008 (and trust me, there are quite a few surprises in there) and will post that up soon!

Meanwhile, here's some of the things I've gotten myself over the past few weeks.



Hirai Ken - Ken Hirai Live Tour 2008 "FAKIN' POP' at OSAKA-JO HALL

IT IS AWESOME



EXILE - EXILE ENTERTAINMENT BEST

This was 50% off on HMV a few months ago, so naturally I snatched it up. And well, that's about all I can say about this album I guess. I think there's only 2 tracks that I actually like on the album. Hmmm.

The album came with 2 booklets and 2 DVDs, one of each for the EXamurai Anime and one of each for the normal EXILE stuff.



I liked this booklet! The colors make me happy for some odd reason. That and the fact that everyone looks pretty good in this set. *nods*

Have not watched the DVDs yet and I am frankly none too interested. Another time!



EXILE - LAST CHRISTMAS

Bought this on a whim. Kind of regret it now. Limited edition my ass. Well at least it was only 500 yen.



YUI - I LOVED YESTERDAY

Got this because it was also 50% off, and it had all the songs form YUI that I really liked, including CHE.R.RY, Good-bye Days and Rolling Star. And me not owning a single YUI item makes me feel kind of guilty, since I really like a quite a number of her songs.

Well, guilt be no more! :D

Other non-Jpop items I have bought:



Calvin Klein euphoria men Cologne!

My Tommy Hilfiger one ran out so it was time to get a new one for myself! I think I use too much cologne on myself.... D: ANYTHING TO SMELL GOOD RAWR!

Ahem.



FOSSIL dual time watch!

And no, I don't really use the dual time thingy since I don't fly everywhere constantly and I kind of memorize the time zones already. It's now set to some drastically different time to have the contrast there.

But that's not the main point. The main point is THE WATCH FACE IS HUGE! Compare the above photo with your own keyboard and you'll get a rough idea of how big it is. I LOVE IT!

Anyways, hope you guys had a nice Christmas! Mine was kinda blah but I'm contented as it is. Tell me how yours went!

Labels: , , , ,

3 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?