Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


YAY.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First off, THANKS FOR 40000 visitors!



Even though I've taken out quite a number of visitors from the counts for better analysis of my site's visitors, the 40k-th person still came by quite quickly! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO MY NONSENSICAL RAMBLING!

Also...



I've been nominated for 2 categories in the 2008 International Wota Awards! Not sure what the Judge's Choice award is about, but I'm very very flattered nonetheless.

So please go VOTE FOR ME! :D You'll need to sign up with International Wota to vote but you should do it because, it's only like the best place for you to find Jpop blogs to read. *nods*

So please pardon me while I spam the voting link.

VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!VOTE FOR ME!

:D

Meanwhile, an update in what I've been doing lately.
  • School has continued to suck and has even managed to suck more than it already did. The assignments are kind of endless and I'm this close to pulling all my hair out. I have 4 end-of-year projects (all with insane weightage on my final grade) to hand in starting from next Monday. RAWR!
  • I'm having Jpop mid-fan-life crisis! AAA has released possibly one of their most boring singles EVER (looks/music/PV-wise) and I have this uncomfortable feeling that they're going to break up soon this year. Basically, my Jpop fandom is crumbling so quickly that I have no idea what to do with it anymore. D:
  • At least Urata is still sexy (watch his PV). Can't wait for his album! It seems like it's going to be amazing.
  • I'm listening to Kpop now (shame on me, I know). But only (lots of) Big Bang and one SNSD song ("Gee", if you're curious). I'm hoping the disease doesn't spread. It'll be bad if I become a full-fledged Kpop fanboy. D:
  • I blame my sudden liking of Big Bang on the crazy amounts of fanfiction I've been reading the past few days. (Sigh, they are so awesome.)
  • I went ahead and ordered a Big Bang concert and cancelled the AAA singles order because I was so disappointed with it. *hides from flying rocks*
  • I got a 320GB external hard drive! I transferred all my PVs from my DVDs to it and I have 324 PVs at the moment (with 60ish stuck in the DVDs refusing to come out)! At least I have this to be content about.
  • Anyone else finds ikimono gakari so depressingly awesome? Kaeritakunatta yo is just, sigh. Anyone knows the correct capitalization/romanization of their band's name? ikimonogakari? Ikimonogakari? Ikimono Gakari? ikimono gakari? I AM CONFUSED.
I think I have a singles review post coming up... soon I hope. I have severe writer's block and school is not helping at all.

But so as to not end this post on such a depressing note....

YAY I GOT NOMINATED FOR TWO CATEGORIES YAY YAY YAY!

VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME!

I am such a whore.

7 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?