Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Questions!
Friday, February 20, 2009

Introducing: Questions for Raid!
(Abbreviated poorly into Q4R)


This was suggested by a reader a few months ago in the poll that I did (thanks for the many responses!) and after much thought I've decided to just go ahead with it.

Basically, you can ask me any Jpop-related question (heck, ask me non-Jpop stuff and I'll answer you too) and I'll compile them weekly in a post with my answers. It'll work pretty much like SQSes, so whee!

One of the main reasons why I'm doing this is because 2009 is possibly the most boring Jpop year thus far, so I need some fuel for blogging. D:

Here are some questions you may want to ask:
  • Are Koda Kumi's boobs real?
  • Is Johnny Kitagawa immortal?
  • JE and long skirts: trend-setting or ghey?
Or you could just post a link to some song/video/picture and I'll comment on it.

As you all know, I'm not very nice when it comes to giving criticism, so if you intend to ask me for opinions on your favorite star, please don't get angry if I tear them apart? I'm just saying.

All questioners will be kept anonymous. This means you can leave me a question anonymously and ask me silly things like "Do you actually have a vagina?" or something along that line.

This also means you can ask me multiple questions every week. *shrugs* I'll answer them all.

Let's hope this turns out well like SQS did (SQS is doing well.... right?). Ask away!

Just click on this nifty button below and ask away!



(This button can subsequently be found at the sidebar. :D)

(And if the response is poor, then I'll remove this feature.)

(Oh, and I forgot to add. All questions will be answered on WEDNESDAYs, so yay for more posts!)

Labels:

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?