Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


WHAT. WHY. NO.
Sunday, May 3, 2009

This is a totally irrelevant rant so you guys can just treat this as some bonus joke for this week or whatever.

*clears throat* *takes a deep breath*

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD. WHY IS IT THAT WHEN I'VE DECIDED NOT TO BUY SO MANY CDS THAT ALL THIS SEXINESS COMES OUT?

WHY YOU TELL ME WHY.



WHAT IS THIS SEXINESS YOU TELL ME. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME KENKEN. WHY.

(Random note: Drunken scruffy Kenken sets off a totally feral instinct in me, which is very bad.)

AND THAT'S NOT EVEN THE WORST OF IT.

I still have these to buy:



WHAT. WHY. NO. THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING. MY MONEY.

And even THAT is not the worst of it!

KENKEN IS COMING OUT WITH A NEW DVD IN JUNE.

And how much is it?

$82.75 USD.

WHAT. WHY. NO.

I HATE ALL OF YOU STUPID JPOP COMPANIES YOU HEAR ME. HATE. GO AWAY.

*still melting at the sight of scruffy disheveled Kenken*

I'm still very amused at the strange coincidental timing of events. Just ONE day after I blogged about why I think AAA is breaking up, THEY ANNOUNCE A SINGLE. How many times have such Avex-related-stalkerish behavior happened on my blog! I am thoroughly freaked.

*is nervous suddenly*

Um um, Max Matsuura is so sexy! 8D I wanna have his babies.

(Just so you guys know, I'm splitting all these up into 2 or 3 different orders. I need to have them all. I'm still the shopaholic that everyone knows.)

(And also, updated the video thingy on my blog! Now there's 2 new videos! The first one, Lotte Duty Free 2009's song "So I'm Loving You", is sexy as hell. Guys in suits, what's not to love!)

Labels: ,

3 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?