Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Q4R #012: Johnny's Entertainment (General)
Saturday, May 30, 2009

As to be expected, I receive tons of questions on JE. So this week and next week is all about JE!

Just so you guys know, the posts have been prepared already. If you decide to ask a JE question after reading this post, be prepared to wait VERY long for an answer. :D
  • Is it true that Johnny raped some people in JE? I know he got charged for it but was it ever proven?
Well, I've really went and researched on the thing, so here's the article. It was never really proven, but you can't have smoke unless there's a little bit of fire. If you know what I mean.
  • As far as Johnny's Entertainment goes, who do you think is the top 3 groups as far as TALENT.
There's not exactly a lot for me to choose from, so...



3rd: Kanjani 8

They're a bunch of drunk crazy people who should not be allowed in showbiz. But they are, so yay for me.



2nd: Tackey & Tsubasa


I like their songs, so they've already got an advantage to begin with. It also doesn't hurt that both of them are gayer than marshmallows and that both of them dance sort of well.



1st: Tegomasu

They're really the only decent singers in JE. And they are so obviously lusting for each other, so you know.
  • who is the designer of johnny's clothing? such as those kind of clothes that uses feathers they use in concerts



Colonel Sanders.
  • choose : JE or H!P
Depends on for what - day listening or night watching? If you know what I mean. :D
  • if you could meet Johnny of JE in person, what is the first thing in your mind that you want to tell him?
Actually, it would be a question. And the question would be... How does young illegal ass feel?



Yes, that's Johnny for those who've not seen before. Can you imagine him molesting young boys? *barfs*
  • What would happen if you lock Johnny and Tsunku in a room together?
They'd give birth to Mika Nakashima.
  • Hmm... what's the conspiracy behind keeping Ikuta Toma a JE Junior?


He refuses to suck.

Anyways, I've been really SUPER busy these few weeks because of work and all. I have NO time at all to go online and all (can you believe I've only JUST downloaded the latest Kenken album and I forgot all about it?) and so all these blogging is really hard to do. And it's not like I can just fuck work and give no regard to it since it concerns my grade and all.

So please please please be patient with me while I try to keep up with blogging, having a life and working at the same time. It's not the easiest thing to do, but I'm not about to give up any of the three now. D:

But yes, more questions to be answered next week! Hopefully on time.

Click on the nifty button to send me a question! :D

Labels: , , , ,

4 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?