Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


SQS #043: It's Raid's birthday!
Sunday, June 14, 2009

19 years ago, I clawed my way out of my mommy while yelling at the nurses that the delivery room was too bright.

19 years later, I still yell at nurses, even if the yells are more of pleasure than anything.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!

This post is here for all you guys to have fun! So leave a comment with either:
  1. A photo of a hot Jpop/Kpop star and a birthday message if you'd like OR
  2. Your picture! With loads of kisses and hugs and signs that say you love me.
And I'll post them up in a nice pretty post! :D

(If you don't want your photos to be published, you can state that in your comment and I won't do it! :D)

SEND ME LOVE PREASE. I'm out for the day to get drunk and all sorts of indecent! HOW FUN!

[edit at 11.47PM]

Oh and:



THANKS FOR 60000 VIEWS.

I guess it really IS a happy birthday for me after all!

And some of the comments for me thus far are really nice. KEEP EM COMING! <3

Labels: ,

7 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?