Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Q4R #015: Yes I am rich, deal with it.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ok, so I'm late again this week. Work's been really unkind. So yeah, please be kind to me instead?

Anyways, this week, I'm just answering a few questions together. A few readers have been asking me stuff related to the state of my finances and whatnot, so here they are.
  • question: on what phone do you post your twitter?
  • do you use a blackberry?


I've blogged about my phone before, so here it is again. Sony Ericsson W980. It's a shitty phone. but it looks good enough, so I'm still stuck with it.

And yes, I tweet tons on this phone. It's kind of convenient, and people tend to think that I'm sending a text message instead so they don't stare.

And no Blackberry, though I would totally buy one if I had the money. Or rather if I were interested enough.
  • OMG ARE YOU LIKE RICH OR SOMETHING.
  • get a lif your like one of those people who only buys cds and own shitty stuff for real. so what if i dont want to buy a cd at least i have a life.
Er ok. Good for you. Because you have so much life that's why you have to waste it on telling me to get a life? Yeah, I totally get that.

Let's just see some of the stuff that I own that are not CDs. I know, it's a bit hard to imagine me having anything else other than CDs, but you will soon see the light.



This is my wallet from Bally, which set me back quite some cash I must say. It's sort of inconvenient because of the strip of cloth in the middle, which gets dirty so damned easily and I have to clean it every few weeks or so.

But I like it because it's a long wallet. And long wallets keeps your money nice and straight. Which is all good.



My watch from Fossil which I've blogged about but am blogging about again because it's too damned pretty to just ignore. Best couple of hundreds I've spent in YEARS. It's humongous and it goes well with practically anything and it's just... sigh. *falls in love with it again*



My Creative Zen Vision W which is no longer in production. It's a terrible waste too, since it's possibly one of the best things Creative has made in their entire history. It plays virtually EVERY FORMAT there is, and I don't have to go through fucking itunes or whatever else lame Mac stuff to transfer the music.

(And yes, the background is Big Bang, and I'm listening to Big Bang's WONDERFUL when I took this picture.)



My latest buy, a HP Mini 2140. It's looks really stylish, is pretty decent in performance considering its miniscule size and it's really light too. I've not really brought it out a lot, since the public wireless connection in Singapore is about as good as uncooked pasta, but I full intend to once I've signed up for a mobile broadband plan. Or something.
  • please marry me and give me all your money. i can cooke and clean and i give good head. ;)
Please send me a naked photo of yourself first. Preferably of you giving head.

Labels:

6 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?