Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


First purchases of 2008!
Saturday, January 12, 2008

Went to town yesterday and started on a crazy spree. It was buy buy buy non-stop, and thus I've received my first purchases of the year!



Tackey & Tsubasa - Kamen (First press with Booklet) + Tamaki Hiroshi - white: hiroshi tamaki

I've been searching for this single since EVER and it is pretty hard to find. Well, it was sitting innocently there in HMV Singapore, and I somehow chanced upon it. It was my lucky day.

The photobook of Hirotama however, was disappointing beyond disappointing. Boring. I would have been more entertained with a Watch magazine or something.



anan + TV Pia

Kinokuniya lady refused to let me browse through these two magazines, so I had no half-assed idea what they contained. Both were disappointing to some extent I suppose, but at least the Kimutaku looked good. *shrugs*



Oricon Style

This was a lucky find at the idol shop. There was a whole lot of magazines on sale so I flipped through them nonchalantly and found this. I was so shocked and immediately told Angelia "Hold it and guard it with your life!" To which she replied "Nobody wants your Hirai Ken."

Sheesh.



Nishikido Ryo Uchiwa

My first ever Uchiwa! This was the last one from the Taipei concert and I just decided to get it. Now it's sitting happily atop my shelf.

Shopping for Jpop is therapeutic to some extent I tell you.

Labels: , , , ,

3 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?