Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Should all acquaintances be forgot....
Monday, December 31, 2007

Ignore the silly song.

It's the last day of 2007 (and I'll probably be in 2008 by the time most of you read this, HAH! I'M LIVING IN YOUR FUTURE) and I think it's apt to give thanks to the many people who have influenced/affected me this year.

While I can't give a LOOOOOONG thank you for EVERYONE, do understand that I am really grateful to all of you.

In order of somewhat importance...

Angelia, thanks for being the greatest friend one could ask for! My late night calls to complain about how AAA is going to have YET another single with 3 VERSIONS that I just MUST buy no matter what must have bothered you tons. In any case, thanks for helping me and putting up with my infinite orders. Thanks for listening to my bitching about EVERYONE in this world too. I'll be sure to keep you as a close friend, because I don't want all my dark secrets to be released to the world. (DUNNN DUNNN DUNNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN!)

Ottidax aka Roy, I still can't call you Roy naturally online or when referring to you in conversation with a friend. In any case, thanks for introducing me to the world of Jpop buying (or maybe no thanks). Thanks for answering my neverending questions on anything in the world (I'm really clueless about this world you humans live in). Thanks for the interesting and sometimes "WTF?!" articles that never fail to amuse me when I'm bored online. You're really fascinating to talk to at times (focus on "at times", xD), and you've been a great online buddy.

Kimitsu aka Jessica aka BITCH
, you know I love you so (not in the let's kiss and make babies kind of way, but you know what I mean). Your crazy opinions and antics crack me up tons, and I really love our complex discussions as to how we are going to take over the world (I remember it has something to do with me being a bitchy baby with smelly diapers of sorts). You're like some goddess of Jpop or something, because whenever I ask "Hey do you know *insert totally-unknown singer's name here*", your answer is bound to be "Oh, he/she is the guy/girl in *insert group*", which amazes me constantly. I'm still ever so sorry for leaving you behind in the fandom of Arashi. At least you have Sho's chest to accompany you, right? =D

Mandy my queen, Icy, Bluesky and the rest of the Royal Family, thanks for being in A'dAA's royal family with me! It's been total fun and it sucks that I've grown apart from you people in recent months. We've had hilarious memories together. Thanks too to Glacial for TONS of EXILE goodies and constantly telling me about them. xD

Ray at International wota, thanks for featuring me so frequently on your site (it seems none of your other writers care about both me and Kimitsu much at all xD)! It sends quite a number of people over to read this humble blog (with arrogant opinions) and that makes me a happy boy. Your comments on my posts make me feel like my writing is appreciated, even if only by one person (although admittedly, one with loads of influential power).

That said, thanks to all readers of this blog. Yes all 8 of you (or maybe a little more, but who's counting) (ok, me). Thanks for coming to my blog 20 times a day such that my hits get a wee bit more than they really should be. xD You guys are really a bunch of bored people aren't you! I've never really understood why people would agree with my opinions on anything at all, but it seems at least two of you agree with me on something or another. Nonetheless, I will continue to bitch hard and write more (hopefully) entertaining posts to er.. entertain you guys.

And that's really about it.

So to properly thank all of you, I will be giving away a 50000 yen HMV Gift card to ONE lucky winner!






































Yeah right. If I could I would, but I can't so I shan't. Cheesy but true. It's sad.

Happy new year everyone!

Labels:

2 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?