Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Hiroshi Tamaki - Odoro Yo Covers // Random new Fandom?
Wednesday, December 19, 2007


OMGOODNESS.

These are just way beyond what I had expected for his single's covers. ALL 3 OF THEM LOOK SO AMAZING.

And the worst of all is, the normal edition's first press COMES WITH 1 of 3 TRADING CARDS.

WHY DOES AVEX LIKE TORTURING THEIR FANS SO MUCH? WHY? MAX MATSUURA TELL ME WHY!

Also, I think watching too much JUMP CHU (the most amazing show I was writing about in my previous post's draft) has caused me to start my fandom on this guy:



Tokui Yoshimi

Which is odd really, since he's like 32 come 2008, which is like old. But then again, I like Hirai ken who is 35 next year so...

OH NO I LIKE OLD MEN.

In any case, I found his resemblance to Ikuta Toma totally uncanny.



Is it just my imagination?

There will probably be many reasons in the months (or weeks) to come as to why I like Tokui, but right now I'm afriad it's purely superficial. Isn't this always the case for new fandoms?

Ok fine, it's just me.



*dies*

Will post a more substantial post later! Look out for that. xD

Labels: ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?