Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Trading cards... AGAIN?!
Sunday, December 9, 2007

Yes, now I've bought yet another copy of Mikan just to try out my luck (namely to try and get either the special card or Aika). I didn't get either, but I'm still pretty happy with what I got.

Anyways, here's my latest order:



Morning Musume - Mikan + CHEMISTRY supported by MONKEY MAJIK - Kagayaku Yoru

The CHEMISTRY single has got to be the MOST rushed single I have bought. considering there was barely any pictures of the duo, the CD had only one song (and one remix) and the CD itself looked like this:



Do you see it? The CD? Do you see what's on it? No? Of course not - IT'S BLANK FOR GOODNESS' SAKES. It was a plain golden labeled CD with the company name DefSTAR on it. What the...? DON'T WE DESERVE SOMETHING BETTER? Like silly useless stars or something?

On a totally off-topic note, I just realized how good that picture looked! Man I'm getting good at taking pictures. ROFL.

But all in all, I'm still pretty happy because of the SAYUMI card I got! I was kinda confused as to how to feel when Angelia got Koharu. I like Koharu now, but I remember her being one of the people I didn't want to get the most. But I sure as hell won't mind getting her now.

BAH. Here's a picture of my Kamei card (because I love to show off) and my Sayumi card side-by-side.



As you can see, I've wrapped up my Kamei card and I am off to wrap up my Sayumi card right now. =D

Labels: , ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?