Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


KIDS // My very Reader's-Digest-version-ed view on JE
Sunday, December 2, 2007

I was initially very put off by this ugly picture of Hirotama (my affectionate nickname for him, awwww) when it was posted on his Official Website. His hair looked like a cross-breed of a dead jellyfish and some dirty mop to me. So, I didn't really take much notice (or even care really) when the Official KIDS website updated itself with trailers to the movie.

And curious little me being curious little me (ha! I'm so smart) went to check out the trailer. And somehow, I think I would watch the movie. Unlike Heat Island, which somehow managed to not spark any interest in me despite having 2 of my most well-liked people in Japan. Although somehow I think bringing the yakuza into the movie might have had something to do with that.

Then again, KIDS has Hirotama being badboyish. Well, I don't care, bad boys and yakuzas are different I say!

But I digress. (And I still think this picture looks crappy. WTH WAS WRONG WITH THE STYLIST?!)

Back to the topic at hand - needless to say, I really wasn't expecting much from this movie. But judging from the trailers, it is most likely going to be a big hit (what with Teppei also in it).



I really have no idea what the movie is about, except that 3 of these people become friends and go through a series of events that will make you cry.

Now why does that sound so awfully familiar. Oh wait, that's like the plot for 21893712893 other Japanese movies! That's why! Silly me.

Here are some screencaps from the trailer for you to have an idea what it is like. Don't bother enlarging them, the quality's bad as hell.





Hirotama's really making me a very happy fan for 2008, with a new single scheduled to be out on the 9th of January titled Odoro Yo, which as I've read means Dance with Me. It was described to be a happy song (and we all know I LOVE happy songs) and thus this makes me really excited for the single. Despite the fact that the single has two limited editions, which we can only blame on avex and their money-sucking ways. Damn them.

Seeing as how I have nothing else to post for today, and how short this post is, I've decided to post this as well. It might be amusing, or phenomenally boring.

This little analysis was the result of mindless MSN conversations with Kimitsu, and she said I should post this up. So here it is.

SMAP & TOKIO: Old. And what is with the capitals.

Arashi: Stay away from them. Arashi fangirls are scary.

NEWS: WHEEEEEEEEEEE! HAPPY!

Tegomasu: Too ghey to be true. There is just so much love between them. And they're prolly the only ones that sing superbly in JE.

Kanjani 8: They have absolutely no shame! Spastic songs galore! Love them to bits though.

Tackey & Tsubasa: Get married already! And dance to X ~DAME~ for your first dance please. Preferably if you are drunk while doing it.

KinKi Kids: Johnny Kitagawa secretly knows English, and is just screwing you two over when he gave you this name.

Hey! Say! JUMP: Yes jump all of you tiny things. Bounce bounce! Yay!

KAT-TUN: HATE HATE HATE. HATE HATE HATE. What is the goody-two-shoes Junnosuke doing in a fake badass group like this anyways?

I would have done a H!P version too, but apparently too much usage of "CUTE BOUNCY GIRLS!" in one post makes for uninteresting reading. xD

Labels: ,

1 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?