Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


My Top 10 of EVERYTHING for 2007 (Part 1)
Monday, November 26, 2007

[Top 10 Singles produced in 2007]

10. Morning Musume - Mikan



This is one undeniably adorable single. With an excellent A-side and a catchy-as-hell B-side this makes for one great listen to keep oneself happy. Not forgetting the colorful and happy cover with the girls looking their greatest, how can one resist?

9. UVERworld - endscape



Read my review for it [here].

8. Tegomasu - Kiss Kaerimichi no Rabu Song



Read my review for it [here].

7. Arashi - Happiness



A VERY catchy song, but definitely would have ranked way higher had it come with a better package. A slim case with a 4-page booklet somehow just didn't make it all too appealing.

6. NEWS - weeeek



You should be able to spot the pattern by now, yet another catchy song. Somehow, the bonus song for the Limited edition version of this single doesn't and won't grow on me. This would have otherwise been an awesome single. Plus of course, the single came with a totally HOT package, much unlike Arashi's Happiness. Read my review for it [here].

5. Hey! Say! JUMP - Ultra Music Power



Read my review for it [here].

4. AAA - Kuchibiru Kara Romantica / That's Right



This was one of the rare singles that has every song being totally awesome. Kuchibiru Kara Romantica was a really unique song with an upbeat swing beat to it, while That's Right was really great for screaming "AHHHH~ AHHH~" with. Not forgetting to mention of course, the PV for Kuchibiru Kara Romantica was a really interesting one, with a mysterious storyline and beautiful shots all around. Buy version A if you're intending to get this. It is way more worth it than B.

3. Koda Kumi - Ai no Uta



This was my first ever Koda Kumi single, and I bought it because both the A and B side for this single turned out to be really top-notch. Ai no Uta is mellow but not draggy, filled with emotion. Come Over is fun without being too cutesy and trying too hard. The cover for this single was really good too, at least it did not have Kuu dressing skankily like her previous singles. Worth the buy in every possible way.

2. mihimaru GT - Gazen Yeah!



Read my review for it [here]. Would definitely have gotten top spot if it had a better cover and a better third song.

1. Hirai Ken - fake star



One of the lowest selling Hirai Ken singles in the past few years happens to be my favorite single of this year. The song is strangely addictive to listen to, while the PV is just hot sex. The cover puts Hirai Ken in a really sexy light (is there such a thing?) and bah I just love it.

I know I promised scans, but somehow my scanner refuses to work. Will post up scans ASAP!

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?