Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


mihimaru GT - Gazen Yeah!
Thursday, November 15, 2007



As I've said before, I neglected buying this single because I thought the cover was horrible. Now I can honestly say, the cover really IS terrible. Also, the lyrics book had ZERO photos in it, which leaves us with only one photo, which is the one at the back. =.=

Please excuse me while I yawn.

The 3 songs in this single are pretty good to be honest, which is why I wanted to buy it in the first place. Gazen Yeah! is well, pretty much a party song. Vivacation is my favorite track on this single though, the whole light and skippy feeling of the song makes me happy. To be honest, I can't remember how Together sounds like. And now that I'm listening to it, it's a pretty ok song. Not amazing like Vivacation, but good enough.

Moving on to the DVD. The DVD contained three videos, one Palty CM for Summer '07, one dance manual for Gazen Yeah! and one PV for Gazen Yeah!.



The Palty CM was as it is, a commercial. And as most, if not all, Japanese commercials are, it only lasted 15 seconds. Not too much of a bonus if you ask me. The CM was pretty I suppose. *shrugs*




Now the dance manual is a whole different matter altogether. I really don't know why, but it amused me to no end.




The whole video spanned for about 2 minutes plus, and the whole time, Hiroko was narrating the lyrics and the movements supremely slowly. Like "Maaaa maaa maaa maaa" (bottom left screencap) or "Iin... jaa naiii?" (top left screencap). And I was like HAHAHAHAHAHAHA throughout the whole video. Considering how slow she went, I suppose you COULD pick up the dance pretty easily, but the problem is the video is so short, you'd prolly have to repeat it like a gazillion times before you actually get it.

Or maybe that's just me and my slowness. Shut up Kimitsu. xD

Worth buying for the DVD. As for the normal edition, I suppose the cover makes up for the DVD a bit. If you do buy it, let me know how the lyrics insert is yeah?

Labels: ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?