Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Leslie Kee Photography
Thursday, November 8, 2007

Leslie Kee is a Singaporean photographer based in Japan and since I was bored, I went to his site for a little look. And here's some of the things I found.



Justin Chambers

That dog looks like it's very angry, probably because Justin Chambers was like pressing its crotch. Hurhur.



Koda Kumi

She looks SO PRETTY! Leslie Kee was also the one who shot her photobook MAROC and the cover for Black Cherry. Koda Kumi looks like a doll in the big picture, which is like LOVE~



Shirota Yu

And I was SO SHOCKED to see him on the site! But as usual Shirota Yu looks good, and the photos turned out real pretty as well. And I know I'm not commenting very well on these photos, but you can't blame me because I'm not some photography enthusiast so ohwells.



Kanjani 8

I seriously didn't notice this until Angelia told me, so WOOT. It's amazing though this picture, because Kanjani 8 isn't the best-looking of groups yet this picture of them is HOT. Especially Yu and whats-his-name (the leftmost guy). xD

If you're interested to see more of his stuff (they're all really good and interesting to look at), you can go check out his WEBSITE.

Labels: , , ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?