Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Kanjani 8 - It's my Soul (PV)
Tuesday, November 6, 2007




Seriously, this is like one of the most crack-filled PVs I've seen in a while, because first off...

SHORTS?!

I mean seriously, I was discussing with Angelia the other day about how Chinen of HSJ is so going to regret wearing shorts in the UMP PV when he grows up. But KANJANI 8 IS SO OLD ALREADY!

HUAHUAHUAHUA.

Not to mention how adorably SPASTIC the dance is! Somehow seeing Nishikido Ryo do it makes me laugh to no end. =D




If you have the time, you should go watch it though. It's so much fun. =D Or at least it's fun for crazy people like me HOHOHO.

Also, I've just watched KAT-TUN's Keep the Faith PV and I must say Angelia is one lucky girl to have chosen not to buy it. The PV bored me out thoroughly except for maybe this one moment, which I can't believe made it to Japan's National TV.



See what I mean.

Labels: ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?