Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Morning Musume - Mikan // EXILE - I Believe (PVS)
Thursday, November 8, 2007

And I'm going to blog about new PVs again because none of my things have arrived yet (despite so many of them being shipped already) so here we go. *Insert huge sigh*



Mikan

Cute cute cute PV! Especially Aika YAY~

The only problem for me in this PV would probably be the dance for the chorus. I don't really get it. =/ Jump half-heartedly with your hand in the air....? And is it just me or does Koharu have loads of screen time? Other than that it was rather pretty. The stars and the colorful-ness of it all made for a fresh PV. =D




I Believe

If I were to buy the single, it'll probably be because of this PV, and I only like this PV because MAKIDAI WAS IN GLASSES OMGAH~ If you didn't know by now, I like people in glasses WOOT. And Makidai just happens to be like my fave member of EXILE hur.

The whole storyline was kind of lost on me, I had no idea what those toys are for, and what those kids are for and just hur. The party scenes were much more fun to watch than the whole dance-in-the-snow thing, of which the dance looks mightily familiar. The whole arm from top right pull to bottom left thing and twirl. They did that loads before right?

Overall it was a half-yawn, which would have been a full yawn (like Keep the Faith) had there been no party. Worth watching though, I think.

And I've just switched to a new screencapture program (thanks Kimitsu for the recommendation!) and here's the bloody difference.



Before and after.

And so I've just spent the last hour re-screencapping every single screencap in this blog (which is not a lot yet, thankfully). Go take a look, some of the caps are different because I changed them for funnier/cuter ones. xD

Labels: ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?