Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Kobukuro - Aoku Yasashiku
Sunday, November 11, 2007



I'll be honest, the only reason why there's two pictures up there it because I don't know which one was better. So I just stuffed both of them together and posted it up as it is now. xD

The cover and the lyrics insert was at best disappointing. It was YET ANOTHER cassette inside (if my memory serves me correct) and no pictures of the duo anywhere (this I'm sure I'm correct).

But, whatever the cover lacked, the DVD more than made up for it. It had 4 videos, and for a single I must say that is pretty amazing considering most albums nowadays give only 2 videos.

Anyways, the first 3 videos are pretty much self-explanatory - the PVs for their last 3 releases, Kimi Toiu Nano Tsubasa, Tsubomi and Winding Road. Which made me very happy of course, becuase I'm such a PV whore. xD

Then came the amazing 14-minute long recording-of video. In it, Kuroda somehow resembled Hirai Ken in terms of gestures. In fact, here's a screenshot:



Is it like some technique or something to raise your hand while singing high notes? *Tries* OH MY GOD IT WORKS. O_O Well, we've learnt something new today I guess. Hurhur.

Anyways, the 14 minute long video shows you how the song Aoku Yasashiku was slowly pieced together. It's pretty amazing actually to see how all the different pieces came together to make this great song.



And you get to see the team falling asleep. LOL.

Overall, I'd say it's worth it just for the DVD. The bonus song given Akai Ito in Osaka Hall is surprisingly good too. Technically, you get 6 songs (if you count the 3 PVs) and 4 videos. It's most definitely worth it, just don't mind the lousy jacket is all. xD

Labels: ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?