Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


New orders YET again. =D
Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New orders as always make me very very happy, and this one is no exception!


Pictured above is Soulja's First Contact, Tackey & Tsubasa's Ho! Summer and mihimaru GT's Gazen Yeah!.

Soulja's First contact came as a slight surprise actually, considering it was released when Soulja was still under an indies label. So this is like my first ever indies single O_O.

I initially wanted to buy mihimaru GT's Gazen Yeah! when it was first up for preorder, but was immediately put off by the horrible cover. I did regret it later when I found it sold out at literally every online merchant possible. But lucky me found it at my secret online merchant (only Angelia and otti knows) and decided to try my luck. Well as you can see, I got lucky. =D

And lastly, Ho! Summer. I liked the song immensely and I wanted to buy the CD + DVD version, but it was not a Limited edition version so I kept putting it off. This version up there is limited edition, but I kept taking it for granted that nobody was going to buy it there. I was so wrong. It got sold out everywhere a few weeks back. And so same story as Gazen Yeah!, which resulted in me getting the first press version. =D

So excuse me while I go listen to Soulja's single (which I am already doing) and watch the DVD for Gazen Yeah!. xD

Labels: , , ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?