Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Big Order!
Thursday, November 22, 2007



GLAY - 100 Mankai no KISS + Bennie K - Joy Trip

They were on discount at HMV, so why not? I liked the cover of 100 Mankai no KISS loads, so I got it. The song was decent enough too. Not sure how the DVD really is, considering I have not taken a look at it. Joy Trip was a song I always liked, and since there was only one version available, and that version happened to be on sale, it only seemed like perfect timing for me to get it. =D



The COVER Magazine July & August 2007

I got these for the sake of the covers, but the shoot was pretty well done too. If you do realize, the Shirota Yu one was shot by Leslie Kee, as mentioned in a few posts back. The priced was reasonable for me too, considering Kinokuniya would charge way more for these two, what with them being so heavy.



Tamaki Hiroshi - COLOR Photobook

Now this was the hidden gem of the lot. I bought this more on impulse than anything, and it turned out to be the best photobook I've bought this year (although, truth be told, there really wasn't many others I bought). It also helps that most of it was shot in Singapore, which naturally makes me find it extra special.

Labels: , , , ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?