Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


After more than 2 weeks of waiting...
Monday, November 19, 2007

IT FINALLY ARRIVED!

Yes, I am talking about that order from YesAsia which was initially destined to be my 50th single. But alas, it came late. But at least it came. I'm still a happy fan. =D All is fine in my world. For now that is.



UVERworld's endscape (CD + DVD) (Limited edition)

Oddly, the obi was a sticker for the anime Towards the Terra (which in all honesty, I have never heard of in my life), and it also came with a rather amusing tarot card. I got number zero, The Fool. Bad omen. *shakes head* Anyone care to enlighten me on this tarot card business? Does everyone get the same card? Or is there a set?



Cool-Up Vol. 5 featuring Shirota Yu

I JUST LOVE THIS MAGAZINE SO MUCH. I think I just died, went to a heavenly bookstore and came back to earth and is potentially going to visit that heavenly bookstore again what with my rambling and going-to-die-from-happiness-ness.

And to give you a rough idea (read: thumbnails only HOHOHO) on how good Shirota Yu looks in here...





KYAHHHHHHH!

And it came with a pull-out poster, which crazy fans like me will just never ever use, in fear of spoiling the thing.

I have a good life, I feel happy.

Labels: , ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?