Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Back from Kinokuniya!
Saturday, November 24, 2007

[All images can be clicked for a way larger version]
I'm finally back from Kinokuniya and here's what I've bought!:



Wink up December Issue, Seventeen Issue 25, Kindai January 2008

Seventeen came with an Ikemen Shinbun, which is WOAH.

I took some pictures of Kindai to show you how cute it is. Granted, they aren't scans, but I think they should be clear enough to give you a pretty good idea on how it looks like. =D Click to enlarge!






While I doubt many of you will ask your friends to come take a look at these, but do share if you want! My blog is pretty new, so the extra hits sure will help loads. =D

I will be scanning these ASAP, most probably by tomorrow if my order doesn't arrive. If my order arrives, then it should be up by Monday. So bear with these for now yea?

Labels: , , ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?