Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


New order
Saturday, December 1, 2007



mihimaru GT - mihimania, mihimaru GT - I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY/Ai Kotoba (CD + DVD), Hirai Ken - Elegy, UVERworld - BUGRIGHT

This arrived two days ago I think.

Not really gonna blog today unless I find material to blog about, which I honestly won't. The PVs recently are horrendously boring, yet not bad enough for me to be snarky and bitchy about them. The list includes:

Kiyokiba Shunsuke - SAKURA
Sowelu - Hikari
Ongaku Gatas - Yattarouze!
Berryz Koubou - Tsukiatteru noni Kataomoi
HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - Amazing(ly boring. *rolls eyes*)

Okay, so maybe Kiyokiba Shunsuke's PV is worth a slight mention.


It was a total disaster. For one, he started choking and nearly crying in the middle of it. While that is not wrong per se, it just turned out rather corny in my opinion. It's the kind of thing you watch and cringe at because you feel mightily embarrassed for the person on the television. Plus, if you want to act all emotional-guy on me, DON'T SMOKE IN THE PV. Totally wrong juxtaposition of images. TSK. Just look at it, it's almost ridiculous when the two screencaptures are put together. He's just acting girls, get over it.

Labels: , , , ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?