Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Reasons for me to believe Avex is stalking me
Sunday, January 6, 2008

This will be a growing list (hopefully the reasons DIE down soon) so the list as of now will be a bit short.


1. Hamasaki Ayumi going deaf



After a week of posts saying how horrible her singing is and how horrible her songs are, she tells us she's deaf in one ear. Made me feel GUILTY, which happened to be the name of her latest album at the time of incident. Ironic and cruel.

2. Love Candle




For the bulk of my AAA fandom, Urata and Shuta have been my favorite members of AAA. A duet between the two would have been a dream come true. Little did I know, it DID come true. Creepy.

3. AAA Best album

And after they have made me happy, they've decided to devastate me by releasing a best album just days after I told Angelia on the phone "AAA should be coming out with a Best album soon".

Worst of all, ALL PVs included, which means I've wasted a big effload of money buying their singles, and I can't NOT buy this album either because it's Limited edition and there's a booklet and there's 50 CMs plus unreleased footage on that disc! (Long run on sentence)

Therefore it is safe to say Avex hates me. A lot.

Labels:

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?