Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Ouch
Friday, January 4, 2008

2008 has barely even started, and I'm already getting SHOCKING news.

Hamasaki Ayumi, the subject of much ridicule in my blog recently, is DEAF IN ONE EAR?!

Translated by me to the best of my abilities (my Chinese is good, don't worry):

This year, I have an unbelievable burden. (The initial meaning was fantasy burden, but it basically means something ridiculous, and in this case unbelievable).

Actually, I went for a ear check-up last year and found out the my left ear has completely lost its function. Results show that there is no treatment for it.

Despite that, I still want to continue being a singer.

So, I will use my remaining right ear to sing till it has lost its function too, and I will use it till its limit.

I will not give up.

I will not find excuses.

As a professional singer, I will deliver the best sounds (voice/songs) to everyone.

I must work hard, and although I really don't like the sound of this kind of statements...

I must work hard!!! Definitely!!!

Until that day comes...

To say I'm shocked would be a slight understatement.

Right now, I feel like I've just kicked a vicious dog that was irritating me endlessly, only to find out it belongs to a orphan girl who has no one to talk to, and only has the dog to protect her.

In other words, Hamasaki Ayumi has made me feel GUILTY, ironic as it may be. Karma just has a way of getting back to you I'm telling you.

That said, shouldn't she be singing slightly more soothing songs now? How is it that despite her problem, she's churning out songs that are louder and louder and louder?

Avex trax is very smart too. Releasing this piece of news just 3 days after her album has been released. Sympathy on many people's part will definitely boost album sales. This only goes to show how cruel Avex trax can really be. Why wouldn't they release this piece of news last year? Why only now?

Either that, or the world revolves purely around me and someone out there getting back at me for my bitchiness. Serves me right.

Labels:

4 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?