Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Raid My Minibar Version 13!
Monday, August 10, 2009

IT'S FINALLY HERE!



RAID MY MINIBAR VERSION 13!

If you hate it, too bad, because I love it and I think it is AWESOME.

17 random banners this time! Will add more when I have the time, I've got to work tomorrow and this took way longer than I'd expected.

I spent about 3 days on this. D: But it's worth it!

Some new things you'll notice are buttons for SQS and Q4R. I've removed the 2007 and 2008 purchase buttons since I figured no one really cares anyways.

I'm quite sure my blog loads correctly in IE, Firefox and Safari. If you use some other browser and see a problem, take a screenshot and leave it in the comments! If you use some other browser and think it loads fine, let me know as well! :D

(And if you're wondering, the banners no longer contain AAA members and Kanjani 8 members, because I was too lazy to go hunt for appropriate pictures. I'm still working on a Mukai Osamu, Ikuta Toma, Son Dam Bi and Tackey & Tsubasa one. If you have HQ pictures which you think are suitable, please leave them in the comments for me!)

Tell me what you think of my new skin!

Labels:

11 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?