Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Random post on a random Tuesday
Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yes, there will be a Q4R post tomorrow, so look forward to that!

In the meantime, here's some purchases I've made lately.



Issey Miyake's L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Summer Eau de Toilette

...Whatever that means but IT SMELLS AWESOME. It took a bit of getting used to but now I love it to bits and pieces. Issey Miyake's colognes used to smell sour on me for some odd reason, but this one smells really really refreshing. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.



Caffè Latte - Double Cinnamon Cappucino

Admittedly, I only spent two bucks on this tiny cup of coffee (200ML?!) because Big Bang is endorsing it...





(Big Bang coffee picspam because I love it.)

The one I got was rather nice though! A bit too much for everyday drinking (it is cinnamon after all) but I suppose it's a nice indulgence on those tough days.

SHALL TRY TO FIND THE OTHER FLAVORS! 8D

Come back tomorrow for a new Q4R! :D

[Edit]

And now I've lost all respect for Urata.



HE USES AN IPHONE.

And a freaking SHINY GOLDEN one at that.

Gross.

Labels: , ,

2 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?