Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Q4R #020: I closed my eyes and approved a few questions and out came this post.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This week's Q4R is a little random, because I really don't know what theme to choose this week. D:

So here we go!
  • Dear Raid

    Why is your blog so sexy?

    Sending the man-love from London,

    Ciaran.
Ooh London. Please send me a clip of yourself saying "Raid, I'd love to fuck you" in your (hopefully) British accent!

A naked photo would be nice too. Kthxbai. :D
  • you're smexy and also what jpop star do you think has the worst teeth ?
Well, I'm not one to judge when it comes to how straight people's teeth are, and in all honesty, some people do look kind of cute with crooked teeth.

So I'm just going to name this person whom I'm quite surprised smiles so widely when she has teeth like that. It's just really un-J-media-like.



She's Mi-mi from BRIGHT, a girl group under avex, and she has probably the messiest teeth I've seen in Jmedia.

A close second would probably be...



Murakami Shingo of Kanjani 8. But I still love him, so you can see that I don't really care about how nice people's teeth are.
  • I dont fully understand the system of H!P, care to explain? =]


Tsunku (to himself): When they have boobs and get too hard to keep your hands off of, GRADUATE THEM.
  • YOU ARE MY SOUL SOUL ITSUMO SUGU SOBA NI ARU~
Your gheyness does not scare me Ninomiya Kazunari! Stop leaving creepy comments on my blog and go back to fucking some other Arashi member ok? (Preferably Ohno, he's just so desperate for you.)

(And how sad is it that I know the next line of the song?)

(And I just realized that Nino, being born 3 days after my birthday, is such a big bitch too. So if you don't want your kid to be bitchy, you'd probably want to avoid the month of June altogether...)
  • fanservice, yay or nay?
Refer to above question.
  • life is too hard. why is it so hard? why cant we just all eat popcorn until we explode? huh? why are finals such a pain in the ass? why are teachers always fat, and the hot ones are gay. I CANT DO THIS NEMORE!
Personally, the idea of eating popcorn till I explode is not really a very pleasant one, so go ahead without me if you're intending to do that.

Finals are a pain in the ass at first, but once it's over, the feeling is so so amazing. Very much like some other activity many people love.

(Look what school is teaching us on a subliminal level!)

Teachers are always fat or gay so you'd actually study, instead of ogling them. It's an effective system I'd think. Unless you like fat people, or are gay yourself. *shrugs*
  • What do you think about Alan?


She has a nice name? My uncle's name is Alan too. He's kind of cool I guess, in the squint-your-eyes-really-hard kind of way.

Other than that, don't really care. Is she from China? I heard she was. And she had some wind-earth-fire singles nonsense. Still don't care.

Ok that's enough randomness for one week. Next week's post will be more... proper I guess. 8D

If you have a really interesting question, or just a really random one, do drop me a comment using the button below!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?