Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Big Bang BIG SHOW Concert DVD!
Monday, August 31, 2009

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.

Anyways, this is one of those purchase posts, so stay away if you don't like reading these (Q4R this Wednesday, come back again then!).



That's how the cover looks like! It's like some cut-out-pop-up thing which is just really really pretty. Big Bang ALWAYS has very amazing packaging. *nods*

And when you open it...



That's the Shiny Digipak! It opens up to look like this:



Kyahaha, the whole thing is like some children's storybook with so much pop-up-ness.

Of course, it comes with the all-important 130-page photobook:



With a cut-out cover no less!

And I shan't post too many pictures of the photobook, though I will post one of my favorites:



TAEYANG LOOKING TIRED AND UNSHAVEN AND SEXY AND OMG MY BRAIN ISN'T WORKING WHAT AM I DOING HERE.

And to end off the post on a more sane note:



MY (2-3 month) NEW DESKSPACE!

I basically just shifted things around and this is how it looks now. :D

Labels: ,

5 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?