Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Just so you guys know.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I won't be posting for the next two weeks because as some of you might know, the Lunar New Year is coming up this Saturday. And try as I may, I cannot escape from the preparation process. My mom screams at me, telling me to haul oranges and drinks and all sorts of edibles to my grandparents' place before the new year. Because when you live in a country with the majority of the population being Chinese, the entire country goes into shutdown, ghost-town mode during the first 2 days of the new year. In other words, IF YOU DON'T PREPARE YOU WILL DIE OF ZE HUNGER.

On new year, which is bound to be inauspicious.

After the new year, I will be recovering from the trauma of awkward questions by relatives, like the date of my impending nuptials and such and such. I wonder if they'd still come to my wedding if they knew I was in love with a goat...

Ahem.

And of course, the new year is an excuse for many of us Singaporeans to stay up late, drink copious amounts of beer and gamble away all our red packet money. No time in between for blogging.

The week after that happens to be my exam week. Cruel isn't it, to force us to revise during the festivities? Either way, exams mean my brain will die, and with a dieded brain I cannot has inspiration to write blog.

So yes, just so you guys know.

Labels:

2 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?