Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Q4R #025: New year, old fantasies.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Because I'm still busy being lazy, I finally decided to answer some Q4R questions again! How long has it been since I answered some? LOL.

(Honestly, I've already finished the top songs post, I'm just being sadistic and a tease. Sue me.)
  • If you were to write a fanfic, who would it be on and what would it be about?
  • Do you read or write fanfiction at all? If so, about who?
  • because they're in japan, bae and ri walk into a bar and hirai ken's performing. WHOSE HOTEL ROOM DO THEY END UP IN?
Yes I do read a fair amount of fanfiction... and I write some too. *shamefaced*

I read Shihan fanfiction mostly these days, and used to write Big Bang ones.

And with this, everyone who reads my blog will find my dirtiest fantasies published on the web. I can just see my reputation soaring through the roof, yep.

(And for the last one, they end up in MY hotel room of course. When the universe is weird enough to put all three of them at the same hotel, it had better put ME there as well damnit!)

Videos to justify myself:

  • Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Thanks. Now I just feel really insecure about my older posts. Haha, I'm just kidding! Ha... ha.....*deletes older posts*
  • why is it that TW versions of Korean CDs are more expensive? ._. are TW better quality than Korean?
Nope, but Korean people are just more cheap.
  • whos lauren.
Who are you.
  • How mini is your minibar actually?


Not too mini I guess, just enough to make you walk weird for 3 or 4 days? Send me a naked picture of yourself and I'll decide how hard I want to ram my...

Ahem.
  • why do jpop female singers have such high pitch voices? why is it so rare to find one with a normal voice? and why are they usually nasally. D:


BECAUSE MY MINIBAR GOT TO THEM FIRST. HA!
  • last song you heard in 2009 and first song you heard in 2010 ?


I honestly don't remember, but I think the first song I heard in 2010 is Upside Down by A-Teens. Was reminiscing the good old days of bubblegum pop. Yes, you can judge me. As if I don't give you guys reason enough already.
  • i'm curious. what are your new year's resolutions??



1. Keep up this blog.
2. Stop wanking to Bae's naked body.
3. Stop wanking to Seungri's naked body.
4. Stop wanking to Hankyung's slightly naked body.
5. Stop wanking to Siwon's naked body.
6. Stop wanking to Kumi.
7. Stop staring in a trance at Kara's butts.
8. Stop wanting to show Hyori some younger lovin'.
9. Stop wanking to Kenken's nake... Wait, what naked body? Stop wanking to Kenken.
  • I saw on your twitter that you have a blackberry. I want to add you on bbm but I barely know you :x never mind that's too awkward.

    also, could you turn off the autoplaying music? I don't mind it sometimes but if I open up a link on your blog in a new window, the songs play over each other and it gets really irritating >_<>
HAHAHA THAT LAST IMAGE WAS EPIC.

Now I just have to leave it there in hopes more people will experience that! Haha!

No but seriously, I have NO IDEA how start the player on mute. I've searched through the internet and it seems some script is in order which is not a very appealing option for me.

So if you're some HTML god and want to help me out with this, let me know yeah? You can check out my source, it's all there.

And about BBM... I don't use it at all, and people who've added me on MSN know that I'm a boring block to talk to in real life. Not at all fun, trust me.

Questions pile getting smaller! (Well, relatively small that is.) So leave me tons of hilarious questions (I know most of you have really great sense of humor) to answer!

Click on the button below to leave me a question!

Click here!

Also, this being the new year and all, I've decided to put in place something for my blog.

Remember a long time ago when I said I would reply all comments? Well obviously I haven't so that's about to change. It got hard to keep up with replying comments because they were just so... scattered. So...

From this post on, I will reply to all comments made during the 24 hours after a post has been made. All subsequent comments, well I'll still read them!

However, I will not reply comments on SQS posts because really, what more can I say to things like "he's so hot" and "I want to fuc-"... You get the idea.

In case you were wondering, I do read EVERY single comment (because they're moderated, you won't believe the amount of spam comments I'm getting these days from Japanese bots) and I love every single one of them so do keep them coming!

And if you follow me on Twitter and send me a direct message (not @replies, I hate those, they make my timeline so screwed up LOL), rest assured that I'll give you a reply too. :D

(And hmm, Formspring. A service where you get people to ask you questions anonymously and you get to answer them. Why does this sound so familiar?)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?