Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


This is where a H!P n00b takes a H!P poll
Monday, February 11, 2008

My Hello! Project knowledge is about as limited as it can get, and yet I went to take the H!P poll. I feel slightly guilty for potentially disrupting the whole balance of results or something. Ah wells, at least I should post my... chaotic votes?

[Morning Musume]



1. Mitsui Aika - HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LOVE HER. She's such a ball of adorableness and cuteness and everything cute packaged into an underaged body! WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR!

2. Kamei Eri - Seriously, anyone who dislikes Kamei has a problem. Unless you are like me, and views her as the Momusu version of Nissy, in which case I fully understand. She is so adorable! And have you seen her photoshoots? THOSE PICTURES ARE NOT HUMANLY POSSIBLE, NO ONE CAN LOOK THAT PERFECT.

3. Junjun - I really have no idea why. Perhaps it's all because of this Moutube mania, with her dancing like a lunatic (gymnastics routine without the equipment) and her "impressive" tongue twister. But mostly I think she's just really easy on the eyes.

4. Niigaki Risa - GAKI CHAN! Her caring and sweet personality is nice and all, but she sure could use a lot more bitchiness. Nice people don't finish first, at all. She still ranks high in my heart though.

5. Sayumi Michishige - Purely because of looks. Hey, at least I'm honest.

6. Linlin - AIYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! LINLIN IS 6TH! That is super duper mega very shocking! I wonder why NE! (I'm not deranged, watch more Moutube).

7. Tanaka Reina - Never did like her much. The reason is kind of silly, but is a reason nonetheless. She looks like Goto Yukari of AAA, and I hated Yukari to death when she was in AAA. I guess the hate rubbed off?

8. Kusumi Koharu - 8D 8D 8D Need I say more. Relax your eyes my dear.

9. Takahashi Ai - Who?

And that's all. I'll post the other two ranking pictures but will not write about them because... I don't want to refer to people as "Miss Red" and "Miss Purple" and "Miss Yellow". Yes, I'm that much of a n00b. All these were ranked by how much I remembered them, followed by looks. What else is a n00b supposed to do? I won't risk falling in love with these two groups by watching videos or something. My wallet needs rest. xD


Labels: , ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?