Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Hirai Ken fanclub booklet
Monday, February 4, 2008

And I now come bearing even more gifts. xD This time it's Hirai Ken, so too bad for those of you who don't like him as much as I do. xD

Previews!:

[Ken's place Vol. 20]





[Mediafire link here]

For this set of scans, you are NOT to post ANYWHERE else no matter what. These are very hard to come by so I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't just steal them and claim them as your own. I have issue 11 to 19 coming soon, so if you want to see those, you better follow my rules. I will not re-upload any of these once it expires, so grab them fast. If any of my rules are broken, all scans will be taken down and issues 11-19 will not be posted.

That said, you are definitely more than welcome to ask anyone to come here to have a look and download for themselves.

Comment please! Remember, comments make me happy, and happy me posts more. =D

Labels: ,

3 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?