Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Look Mom! No Hirai Ken!
Sunday, February 3, 2008

And it's time to share the love!

Here's are all the previews for the scans. Magazine scans are from TV Pia Issue 510.

[Arashi] (Specially for Kimitsu, the bitch who got left behind in the Arashi fandom.)



[Mediafire link here]

[Kanjani 8]



[KAT-TUN] (Specially for you Ray, you KAT-TUN fanboy! xD)



[Mediafire link here]

[Nodame Cantabile (Hiroshi Tamaki X Ueno Juri)]




[V6]



[Miscellaneous] (Look Ray, there's Perfume!)



[Note]

* Reposting anywhere is allowed as long as full credits with a link back is given to Raid and Angelia.
* I will not re-upload this once it expires. Grab them quick.
* It really isn't my problem if you can't use Mediafire.
* Use of these images for graphics such as blog templates, icons etcetera need no credit given.
* Any of these rules broken will result in me taking down EVERY SINGLE SCAN, and you can kiss all future scans goodbye too. =D
* Comments make me happy, and when I'm happy, I share more. Makes sense isn't it? =D
* If you want to flame me ("Gay for Ryo and Hirai Ken much?" I've read this from you so many times, you repetitive moron), please find yourself a dildo and do us all a favor. The world doesn't need sexually repressed people like you. =D

And that's it! Enjoy! Tell me what you like, what you don't, and I'll upload accordingly next time. xD

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?