Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


PURCHASES YAY
Saturday, February 2, 2008

BAH. Blogger just closed on me when I tried to upload images. Silly thing.

In any case, YAY! MY PURCHASES HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED!

I've waited for a month and a half for these to arrive (blame it on the Kuu) and it finally has!



Koda Kumi - Kingdom (+ DVD, Poster, Extra Booklet, 3 Jacket-sized stickers)

This is one hell of a package! The poster was not as amazing as I was expecting it to be (I was expecting lifesize, but I expect too much) but it was just a normal-sized poster, that's slightly thinner in width.



AAA - Mirage (First Press) + 5th ATTACK DVD (First Press)


Ah, it came, and I was mightily worried that they won't be first presses. Luckily they are, so I was adequately happy. The booklet for both of them was rather blah though.


TV Pia + Hirai Ken Fanclub booklet

FANCLUB BOOKLET, FINALLY YAY! Never in my wildest dreams did I expect myself to manage to get a copy of ANY of these, so YAY! The fanclub booklet is LOVE.

I've scanned a few of these at Angelia's house, so the next few posts will most likely be FILLED with them =D That said, there most likely won;t be any substantial posts for the next few days. I have nothing to snark about, and the only thing that's gained my interest of late would be Hirai Ken's Winter concert that was recently released on JPS. I'm sure no one wants to read about Hirai Ken for the millionth time. xD

Labels: , ,

2 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?