Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


More stuffs! Yay!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More stuffs arrived from HMV yesterday which naturally keeps me high and happy like the junkie I am.



Hirai Ken - Life is... ~another story~, Kimi wa Tomodachi, POP STAR

I bought these because I wanted to complete my Hirai Ken discography by the end of this year. These were the three I "attacked" first because I wanted to work my way back from POP STAR, and these were the ones with B-sides that I have not heard yet. Makes much more sense this way.

Mabataki is an awesome B-side that came along with Life is... ~another story~, I'm so in love with that song now. Tameiki KIPPU sounds really relaxing as well, what with lessser screeching from Ken.


Yonekura Toshinori - sang my thang

Thinking this was limited edition (what with almost all the websites listing it as "Out of Print"), I immediately chose this as the first album to try out from Yonekura. It's good for relaxing/background music I suppose, but could prove boring if you were to really listen to it.




But I suppose the booklet more than makes up for it. xD

Labels: ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?